Saturday, June 12, 2010

Love simplified

We have complicated love by intelligent theories. I now think the mundane (but not abundant) love in life can be defined in two bullet points:
  • You are loved if you are made feel special by the lover by doing just a few actions for you and only for you
  • The lover in your eyes has to be someone you consider to be worthy. By worthy I mean you should be able to respect the individual. If a devil does something for you, you will write it off and not feel loved. But this lies in the eyes of the beholder and is subjective
It is as simple and to love is even more simpler just a few actions for the loved one and not thinking about yourself. Yet I see people find it very difficult to love for various innumerable reasons. These reasons we have unfortunately are very intelligent ones, no doubt about that :) I have my own intelligent reasons.....

11 comments:

  1. Reasons & Logics... dunno y we waste time in dat... I think people are afraid to surrender... afraid to lose themselves... but without losing no one has found love and God... its all d game of Faith!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear angel ! don't know what I am trying to say 'coz yet to experience the
    depth of love but my take on this is...
    Faith is to be put when you are sure that somebody loves you 'coz then only your faith is worth of.so first you see the love then comes the faith not the vice versa. 'Surrender' & 'losing' sounds surreal.Please give a break to literature for some time(lol) & watch out when faith is turning into blind faith(not good in long run)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. angel4U : you didnt mention what's good? The post , or angel's comment or my comment. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lilywhite: well i will like to believe it is the post :) angel4U please be an angel and dont break that myth :)

    think what holds us back is able to just express wihtout any fear of getting hurt, fear of giving your selfish desires as sadly love means giving and we are very selfish... the question is do you wait for someone to love you first or you do it first...

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D .... nice question... to be true - I dont wait... I do love ... but at the same time I can continue loving selflessly until d person is nt selfish n rude to me... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alaap, Lilywhite- well Dear everythg i feel is gud which i observed ie
    1. The post
    2. The comments
    3. The questions
    4. The feelings
    5. The Reasons
    6. The Arguments
    7. The Thoughts........................ Thts y just wrote the 1 word GOOD :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is "Good" dimplomacy ! It was the post I know and no one can tell me otherwise :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wht no1 can tell u otherwise... Kindly Explain ????????

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was sais in a lighter vein... 8 question marks :) so explanation as follows: I meant I will like to only believe the post was good and no other thing my mind will like to believe. It is like self pampering.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohh...thn i m taking my words back except d post was gud, whn the taker isnt acceptng the wishes then y shuld d giver gives d unwanted wishes...

    now i mean only d only post was gud....

    n sometime peopl judge things otherwyas its up2 u how u accept it, d external structure or the internal beauty whter its human or just words...

    ReplyDelete